Help Power Tomorrow Movement
Back the Tomorrow Movement to keep building an unstoppable movement of young people fighting for a society with good jobs, great public services and a safe climate for all.
Donate to Tomorrow Movement
Our movement is building the power to win a tomorrow that works for all of us. But kicking fossil fuel billionaires out of our politics will take a massive grassroots effort. Will you join us and chip in to build the movement?
Young people are mobilising against powerful forces. With your support, in the next year we will:
- Hold actions all across the country during the election period that put our political representatives on notice to deliver a plan that matches the scale and urgency of the jobs and climate crisis.
- Take our plan to win a Climate Jobs Guarantee on the road and build public support towards this big vision through training and events.
- Train hundreds more young leaders in the skills they need to build teams and run local campaigns and actions that generate momentum towards the Climate Jobs Guarantee.
- Collaborate with other movements for justice, by training our leaders in strategic alignment and the practice of solidarity.
Since launching in June 2020 we have:
- Organised #NoTurningBack, our first national day of action that ensured the covid-crisis was seen as a turning point to rebuild our economy to work for everyone, not just big businesses.
- Released the results of our Youth Jobs Survey in the Crisis and Solutions Report; demonstrating how 65% of young people are experiencing employment stress but 94% support a Climate Jobs Guarantee to create good jobs solving the climate crisis.
- Collaborated with other movements to win an additional $200 a week for people on Youth Allowance and Jobseeker who had lost work during the pandemic.
- Organised a week of action in 4 different cities ahead of the COP26 climate conference to demonstrate that young people need climate jobs now, not in 2050.
- Established 7 local action groups across Australia
- Trained and onboarded over 300 volunteer leaders
If you would rather make a direct debit you can by using the following bank details:
Please label the donation with the prefix CC followed by your name (e.g., CCJohnSmith).
Young Campaigns Ltd
BSB 633 000 / Account Number 165 865 312
Australian Council of Social Service (ACOSS) through Australian Progress Labs can auspices all donations over $1000.00 for tax deductibility. To arrange this please email Cat Nadal, Tomorrow Movement National Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.