Help Power Tomorrow Movement
Back the Tomorrow Movement to keep building an unstoppable movement of young people fighting for a society with good jobs, great public services and a safe climate for all.
Donate to Tomorrow Movement
We have the plan, the leaders and momentum to win. But we need cash to make it happen. Can you back us with a monthly or one-off donation?
Donate $15 one-off or become a monthly donor for a free sticker pack.
Tomorrow Movement is an unstoppable movement of young people fighting to end the influence of big business on our politics and win a society that works for all of us. This work is only made possible by a small and mighty group of grassroots funders.
Since launching in June we have:
- Built a movement of 2244 young people taking action.
- Trained 100 young leaders in our Movement DNA and onboarded 170 young leaders through welcome calls.
- Executed #NoTurningBack a national day of action where 50 young leaders led 15 actions in 4 states, pushing back against cuts to Jobseeker and demanding No Turning Back to an economy that didn’t work for most people.
- Established 5 new local groups.
- Helped set up a new working class alliance fighting for Living Incomes For Everyone.
- Trained and pitched youth voices into the media to respond to attacks on young working people.
- Launched the campaign for a Climate Jobs Guarantee.
Young people are mobilising against powerful forces. With your support, next year we will:
- Hold actions all across the country that put our political representatives on notice to deliver a plan that matches the scale and urgency of the jobs and climate crisis.
- Take our plan to win a Climate Jobs Guarantee on the road and build public support towards this big vision through training and events.
- Train hundreds more young leaders in the skills they need to build teams and run local campaigns and actions that generate momentum towards the Climate Jobs Guarantee.
- Collaborate with other movements for justice, by building training our leaders in strategic alignment and the practice of solidarity.
If you would rather make a direct debit you can by using the following bank details:
Please label the donation with the prefix CC followed by your name (e.g., CCJohnSmith).
Young Campaigns Ltd
BSB 633 000 / Account Number 165 865 312
Australian Council of Social Service (ACOSS) through Australian Progress Labs can auspices all donations over $1000.00 for tax deductibility. To arrange this please email Cat Nadal, Tomorrow Movement National Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.