Help Power Tomorrow Movement
Back the Tomorrow Movement with a monthly donation to keep building an unstoppable movement of young people fighting for a society with good jobs, great public services and a safe climate for all.
Become a Monthly Giver
Our movement is building the power to win a tomorrow that works for all of us. But kicking fossil fuel billionaires out of our politics will take a massive grassroots effort. Will you join the grassroots giving community that is powering this movement?
Young people are mobilising against powerful forces. With your support, in the next year we will:
- Hold actions all across the country during the election period that put our political representatives on notice to deliver a plan that matches the scale and urgency of the jobs and climate crisis.
- Take our plan to win a Climate Jobs Guarantee on the road and build public support towards this big vision through training and events.
- Train hundreds more young leaders in the skills they need to build teams and run local campaigns and actions that generate momentum towards the Climate Jobs Guarantee.
- Collaborate with other movements for justice, by training our leaders in strategic alignment and the practice of solidarity.
Since launching in June 2020 we have:
- Organised #NoTurningBack, our first national day of action that ensured the covid-crisis was seen as a turning point to rebuild our economy to work for everyone, not just big businesses.
- Released the results of our Youth Jobs Survey in the Crisis and Solutions Report; demonstrating how 65% of young people are experiencing employment stress but 94% support a Climate Jobs Guarantee to create good jobs solving the climate crisis.
- Collaborated with other movements to win an additional $200 a week for people on Youth Allowance and Jobseeker who had lost work during the pandemic.
- Organised a week of action in 4 different cities ahead of the COP26 climate conference to demonstrate that young people need climate jobs now, not in 2050.
- Established 7 local action groups across Australia
- Trained and onboarded over 300 volunteer leaders
If you would rather make a direct debit you can by using the following bank details:
Please label the donation with the prefix CC followed by your name (e.g., CCJohnSmith).
Young Campaigns Ltd
BSB 633 000 / Account Number 165 865 312
Australian Council of Social Service (ACOSS) through Australian Progress Labs can auspices all donations over $1000.00 for tax deductibility. To arrange this please email Cat Nadal, Tomorrow Movement National Director at email@example.com.